- Calculate the angle of incidence of a laser red light at which the reflected light is plane polarised. Let we are using a material of crown glass in a medium of Helium.
- Calculate the Brewster's angle for green light incidenting on a topaz surface when the angle of the polariser is 155 degrees.
- A blue light is incidenting on a flint glass in a medium of air. If the angle of the polariser is 205 degrees, calculate the Brewster's angle.
- Using laser green light, study the variation of Brewster's angle for different material of different refractive index with air as the medium.
- A laser blue light is falling on a topaz surface. Obtain the change in Brewster's angle with different medium.
Cite this Simulator: