- Manganin wires are used in resistance boxes. Why?
- A carbon resistor has colour stripes with sequence yellow, violet, brown and gold. What is the value of the resistor?
- A copper wire of length 10 m has resistance 2 ohm per meter at 20°C. Find its resistance at 50°C.
Temperature coefficient of resistance= 3.8x10-4°C-1
- A silver wire has a resistance 2.1 Ohm at 27.5°C and 2.7 Ohm at 100°C. Determine the temperature coefficient of resistance.
- Find the resistance of the unknown wire 2 in the simulator at 75°C.
Cite this Simulator: