Performing the simulation
- The user has to select the type of thermocouple from the 'Choose ThermoCouple Type' combo box.
- Adjust the temperature slider to a specific temperature.
- The emf generated can be viewed through the voltmeter.
- The temperature versus emf graph can be analyzed.
- Choose ThermoCouple Type: The user can select different kinds of thermocouple with this combo box.
- Hot Temperature Slider: This slider is used to change the temperature of the hot junction.
- Reference Temperature Slider: This slider is used to change the reference temperature.