1. Mica sheet of 0.15 m diameter and has thickness of 0.005m is subjected to heater with a supply of 28W power. Cold water is circulated around the specimen with a temperature of 30°C; calculate the thermal conductivity of the specimen?
2. Calculate the thermal conductivity and thermal resistance of a glass having diameter and thickness of 0.03m, 0.1m respectively. A 37.4W power is supplied to the heater and providing cold water of 50°C?.
3. A 45.6 W power is supplied to a asbestos cement board with a thickness of 0.006m. Water of 60°C is circulating to protect the specimen with a diameter of 0.25m. Calculate the thermal conductivity of asbestos cement board?
4. What happen to the thermal conductivity of a cardboard of 0.16m diameter and 0.008m thickness, providing power supply of 57.2W to 67.2W ?. Cold water temperature is fixed in both the case at 0°C
5. An ebonite solid is selected as specimen whose diameter and thickness is 0.2m,.0.006m respectively. An 28W power is supplied to the heater which is in the middle of the specimen. Cold water is circulated around the specimen with a temperature of 100°C. Calculate its thermal conductivity and thermal resistance?