For performing the simulation:
1. Select the material for studying photoelectric effect.
2. Select area of the material,wave-length,intensity of incident light.
3. Switch on the light source.
4. Measure the reverse current for various reverse voltages.
5. Plot the current-voltage graph and determine the threshold voltage.
6. Repeat the experiment by varying the intensity for a particular wavelength of incident light.
7. Repeat the experiment by varying the wavelength for a particular intensity of the incident light .