1. Determine the young’s modulus of given Perspex bar by cornus method using a lens of radius of curvature of 200 cm. Given breadth of bar, b=3 cm; thickness, d=3mm; distance between mass loaded and knife edge, L=10 cm.
2. Determine poison’s ratio of Perspex bar of breadth 2cm and thickness 3 cm by cornus method.Assume L=10 cm.
3. Determine the longitudinal radius of curvature produced by loading a weight of 100 gm on both sides of the given bar (Given=4cm, d=3mm, L=10 cm).
4. Determine bulk modulus of Perspex bar of breadth 3cm and thickness 4mm using cornus method by loading 100 g. (Given L=15 cm).
5. Determine bulk modulus of Perspex bar of breadth 2 cm and thickness 4mm using cornus method by loading 200 g. (Given L=15 cm).