1. Calculate the resistivity of Germanium semiconductor at room temperature by four probe method. Adjust current source at 30mA in the simulator.
2. Measure the difference in the value of resistivity of Germanium, when the temperature is increased from 30°C to 50°C.
3. Measure the voltage developed across the inner probes of the four probe when it is placed on a silicon semiconductor by applying a current of 100mA at room temperature.
4. Calculate the value of resistivity of silicon at 100°C by four probe method by applying 20mA current across the outer probes.
5. Measure the voltage difference developed across the probes at 80mA current for germanium when the temperature is decreased from 90°C to 30°C.