1. A 100µH inductor passes a current of 10 mA when its terminal voltage is 6.3 V. Calculate the frequency of ac supply.
2. A 4.5 µF capacitor passes a current of 34 mA when connected to a 100 Hz supply. Calculate the supply voltage.
3. A parallel LC circuits consist of inductor 100 µH and capacitor 0.001F with AC power source 50 V and 100 Hz. Calculate the total current flowing through the circuit?
4. Construct with a parallel LC circuit with inductor 50µH and capacitor 1 µF with power source 10 V and 100 Hz. Tabulate total current flowing through the circuit with decrease in frequency.
5. Design and construct a parallel LC circuit and observe what will happen to the current flow with change in capacitance and Inductance.