1. A 100µH inductor passes a current of 10 mA when its terminal voltage is 6.3 V. Calculate the frequency of ac supply.
2. A 4.5 µF capacitor passes a current of 34 mA when connected to a 100 Hz supply. Calculate the supply voltage.
3. A Parallel RL circuits consist of a 68 Ω resistor and a 0.015 µH inductor with a 3V, 3.3 kHz supply. Calculate the branch currents, supply current and the phase angle of the supply current and the phase angle of the supply current with respect to the supply voltage.
4. Construct parallel RL circuit of resistor 1000 Ω and inductor 50 Henry with AC source of 10 V , 500 Hz. Find the current flowing through each component in that circuit?
5. Construct the folllowing circuit. And tabulate what will happen when increasing inductor value.