1. There is a total of 56 cells including 20 unstained cells altogether in the five counting squares of hemocytometer.Given volume of media is 5ml. The average viable cell count per square is 4 and the dilution factor is 2. Then calculate the percentage of cell viability, viable cells/ml and the volume of media needed, if we need 5000 cells.
2. What is the principle behind Trypan Blue Exclusion Test of cell viability?
3. If you are provided with a cell sample, how will you be able to find out its concentration by using a hemocytometer?
4. Which are the different dyes used to differentiate between viable and non viable cells?
5. Explain the different cell counting techniques available other than Hemocytometer.