1. Click power button to Connect to the device. The button indicates device on status.
2. Set the input stimuli by varying the frequency and amplitude. For this slowly vary the amplitude and frequency slider.
3. After setting the input parameters apply the signal by clicking the button.
4. View the input and output on the input panel and output
5. You can verify the circuit response through the live video window by checking whether the RED light is blinking or not.
6. Vary the input stimuli to see the effects of different stimuli inputs. Use button to pause the signal.
7. Click to reset the whole experiment.
8. To maximise & minimise each panels click
9. The PCB & circuit diagram can be viewed from the panel . To switch between circuit diagrams & PCB use button .
10. To export the result of RT experiment ,select the signals & the format to be exported . It will display save as window .
For example start the experiments by connecting the device. Set the input stimuli with A=3Vpp and F=20Hz. Apply the input excitation to the integrate and fire neuron circuit by clicking start button. Maximize the live video window to verify whether device is running or not. The applied input stimuli and generated output can be viewed in the input stimuli and membrane potential graph respectively. Repeat the same procedure for other input conditions . The user can also export the values which are chosen to get plotted on the graph using the Export Button. After clicking on this button, you can save your file at the specified location in .csv format and can use later by importing these values into either MS-Excel sheet or MATLAB for high resolution images.
Note: If you are unable to access RT device or video, please clear your cache and refresh your browser. If problem persist, please contact Value@am.amrita.edu