The remote trigger equipment will control the illumination and load voltage operating on the cell. By varying these values, the relevant graphs will be produced.This remote trigger experiment performs experiments on an actual solar panel setup. The experimental setup is housed at Amrita University, Amritapuri Campus and has the following features:
- The solar module used for these experimented is a 3 V Solar Module.
- The on-screen light buttons are controlled by the user. These lamps are directed upon the solar cell.
- The load voltage of the solar panel is controlled by an adjustable resistance circuit, using the slider on the screen.
- Measurements of the actual voltage and current created by the solar panel are taken using standard Data Acquisition Equipment interfaced to a computer.
- Data is collected, stored and displayed.
1. Click power button to Connect to the device. The button indicates device 'ON' status.
2. Turn the bulbs in the lab setup on. Verify in the video that the light is turned on.
3. Slowly vary the load voltage on the solar panel. The load voltage of the solar panel can be adjusted by moving the “Load Resistance” slider.
4. A plot of "Current vs. Voltage" will be displayed.
5. The circuit diagram can be viewed from the panel
To export the result of RT experiment ,select the signals & the format to be exported . It will display save as window .
Note: If you are unable to access RT device or video, please clear your cache and refresh your browser. If problem persist, please contact Value@am.amrita.edu