Instructions to user:
- Click on the "Start" button to begin the animation.
- Click on the "Lightning"button to study its effects on atmospheric nitrogen fixation process.
- Click on the “Assimilation” button to study the conversion of nitrates into other nitrogenous compounds.
- Click on the "Ammonification" button to study how the nitrogen in the air is converted into nitrogenous compounds.
- Select the appropriate microorganism to continue with the experiment.
Snap Shot 1: Select an appropriate organism from the listed options
- After choosing the correct option the process proceeds to the next stage.
Snap shot 2: After choosing the correct option the process proceeds to the next stage
- If you select a wrong option, click on the Go back Button, it will redirect you to the home page where you can read the theory again and will get a clear understanding about the microorganisms involved in specific processes. Again start the animation from the beginning onwards.
Snap shot 3: Selection of wrong option
- Likewise each of the processes (nitrification, denitrification, and decomposition) will ask you to select an appropriate organism to proceed further. Similar to step 6, a wrong option will redirect you to the home page to get clear with the theory. A correct option will disable the remaining buttons.
- Click on the "Herbivores" button to study how the living organisms use the nitrogenous compound for their metabolic activities.
- Click on the reply button to repeatedly study the entire process.