- Why BOD test is used in water pollution control? Discuss.
- In this experiment, you have found the addition of MgSO4 and Con.H2SO4 into water sample as a critical step. Find out the purpose of adding both MgSO4 and Con.H2SO4 in BOD experiment.
- List out all the precautions have to take while performing a BOD test in the lab.
- If a white precipitate appears instead of brown on addition of magnesium sulfate solution and alkaline potassium iodide solution, what does this indicate about the water sample?
- The sample bottles should be completely filled in BOD test. Why?
Cite this Simulator: