- Find the saponification value of different oils using the above method.
- While conducting an experiment of estimating the saponification value of fat, he observes that the volume of KOH consumed by BLANK is lower than that of TEST. What could be the possible reason for this observation?
- An oil X has a saponification Value of 100 and an Oil Y has a saponification Value of 70. Which oil will have a high molecular weight and long fatty acid chain?
- Calculate the saponification value of a fat which consumed 9ml of KOH during titration?
- Why phenolphthalein is selected as the indicator for estimating the saponification value of fats?
Cite this Simulator: