- Analyse the protein content in different samples using the above constructed protein standard curve.
- Find out the specific activity of beta amylase enzyme.
- If 1ml of an unknown sample of protein is diluted to 10ml, and a 0.5ml portion of the diluted sample is found to contain 50ug of protein when assayed for protein using the Lowry method. What is the concentration of protein in ug/ml in the original sample ?
- If you mix two unknown samples and repeat the Lowry assay, is the absorbance equivalent to the sum of the two individual unknown samples that is used?
- Based on the experimental data provided, estimate the amount of reducing sugar in the given unknown solution by Dinitrosalicylate [DNS] method.
Cite this Simulator: