- Explain the general properties of virus.
- Viruses cannot be grown on any inanimate culture medium. Explain.
- Explain in detail the different methods of viral inoculation.
- Discuss the structure of virus.
- Embryonated eggs are widely used for viral cultivation. Explain.
- Cite examples of virus cultivated using allantoic cavity inoculation, chorioallantoic inoculation, yolk sac inoculation, and amniotic cavity inoculation.
- Explain the main defects of using animal models for viral growth and cultivation.
Cite this Simulator: