- Go to the "RT" tab in this experiment.
- Click the "Manual mode" button to start the experiment. (Initially the Parabolic trough is at an angle of -90 degree).
- Set a flow rate using the "Flow rate" slider. ( user can set a flow rate only one time).
- Wait for some time and observe the changes in the "Inlet and Outlet temperatures" at the initial position of the trough.( ie., at -90 degree).
- Using the "Tracking Angle control" slider, select the desired angle and click on the "Set Angle" button to move the parabolic trough to the desired angle.
- Wait till the parabolic trough reaches the desired anlge.
- Observe the changes in "Inlet temperature", "Outlet temperature" and other readings in the station status and the graphs. (Use "select view" drop down menu to see the real time video streaming and the thermal camera images.)
- Repeat the steps 5 to 7 for different angles.
- To stop the experiment click the "Stop" button
- User can export the data for further verifications.
Cite this Simulator: