- Click the “Start” button to connect to the device.
- Select the type of view from the top most tab “Graphical view, Webcam1, Webcam2, Webcam3”
- Then click “Calibrate” and wait for a few seconds to plot the stray values (This is done so as to give enough time for the triggering signal.)
- Click “Start Loading”. As the loading proceeds the corresponding graphs are plotted on each sub windows in the page(This mainly depends on the network speed).
- The “Stray Load” and “Actual Load” values are given in the right hand side-bottom end.
- The “Blue Arrow” given shows if the beam is loading or unloading, Down arrow indicates loading and up arrow unloading.
- The Stress vs Strain graphs and the Young’s Modulus graphs can be observed.
- After finishing the experiment(when completely unloaded), the experiment data for strain and young’s modulus is exported to the student PC for further calculations of the theory demonstrated.
- Even if the user stops the experiment in between, the beam is automatically loaded back to its start position. The user is then privilaged to use only the export button.