1) Three source nodes generate random numbers and transmit the values to a cluster node. The cluster node averages the received values and send it to a sink node. Write a program to implement the scenario assuming that there are 3 cluster heads and three source nodes under each cluster.
2) In an ECG monitoring system, 6 sensor nodes(or electrodes) are placed at predetermined positions of human body(N1: left limb, N2: right limb, N3: left arm, N4:right arm, N5: left chest and N6: right chest). All the six nodes sense electric impulses from corresponding positions and the 6th node(master node) collects data from all other nodes. Design and implement a WSN for this application and analyse the result for different power levels varying from -3dB to -31dB
3)The same ECG monitoring system in Q2 is used by 3 different patients in different rooms of a hospital. The master node of all the three patients are communicating to a clinic station which is recording the patients data and send it to doctors phone through an android app. Design and implement a WSN for the above said scenario for the same power levels mentioned in Q2
4) Five source nodes sensing temperature values are deployed in the ground floor of a building and these nodes send the values to a sink node deployed in the same floor of the building. A hierarchichal network having 2 cluster nodes and three source nodes under each cluster is implemented in the first floor of a building for sensing light intensities. The sink nodes of both networks average the received values and send it to a gateway node located in the second floor. write a program for implementing this scenario
5) What are the design considerations for selecting a network topology?
6) Find out the types of wireless sensor networks used in existing body area networks
7) What is advantage of hierarchical network over multihop network interms of energy conservation?