- Using the given apparatus, find the numerical aperture and acceptance angle of a glass-glass fiber.
- A detector is placed at a distance 2 mm from a laser source emitting red light. Find the numerical aperture of the plastic-glass fiber used.
- For different laser source, find the variation in numerical aperture and acceptance angle of a glasss-glass fiber with detector distance when the distance between the source and detector is 3 mm.
- A plastic- glass fiber is used to transmitt blue light. Obtain the angle of incidence at which the light can be propagated through the fiber without any loss.
- Compare the acceptance angle for a glass-glass fiber and a plastic-glass fiber for propagating green light without loss.
Cite this Simulator: