1. Find the value of beta for temperature, T of 400C and T0 290C for voltage of 0.3V and hence find its temperature coefficient.
2. What is the value of beta for a temperature at 1450C and T0 at 300C for a constant voltage 2.5V?
3. Calculate the value of a alpha for temperature, T of 1000C and T0 250C for voltage of 7V.
4. Calculate the value of alpha for a temperature, T of 1350C and T0 of 270C for voltage of 3V.
5. Find the value of alpha by plotting the graph for any one of the thermistor, with T0 as 300C.