1. Gravimetric analysis measures the ------ of a material formed in the reaction of the analyte with the reagent.
2. -----is a type of co-precipitation in which impurities are trapped within the growing crystal.
3. Sometimes a precipitate standing in contact with the mother liquor becomes contaminated by the precipitation of an impurity on top of the desired precipitate. This phenomenon is called ---------
b. Post precipitation
4. A colloid is solid made up of particles having diameters less than ------ cm
5. ....... is a process in which a minimum no. of atoms, ions or molecules join together to give a stable solid
1(a), 2(b), 3(b), 4(b), 5(a)