- Consider an example of a predator-prey ecosystem you are familiar with, and analyze the impact of the population of both predator and prey in balancing the equilibrium. Graphically explain the Predator-Prey cycle.
- The limiting resources in the ecosystem play a major role in species interactions. Discuss your answer with some common examples that you found in the ecosystem.
- Taking the snowshoe hare-Canadian lynx relationship, discuss the oscillatory behavior of the Lotka-Volterra model.
- Ecological interactions are mutually beneficial, or mutually detrimental or neutral. Discuss your answer.
- Calculate the prey and predator population from the given set of values
[Initial Rat population = 4500, Initial Snake Population = 600, Number of steps = 50, Step run = 10]