- What are the major concerns that should be taken care to avoid contamination?
- What happens if an individual plunges the red hot inoculation loop into the culture media?
- Why is it important that the tubes containing the culture are always capped with a cotton plug? What happens if we transfer the culture from an open broth tube into a sterile broth tube?
- What is the advantage of Solid agar plate over liquid broth culture while performing inoculation?
- You are working as a Lab instructor of Microbiology in a well reputed laboratory. With your basic knowledge of Microbiology point out the importance of Aseptic technique in performing Microbiology Experiments?
Cite this Simulator: