- Is it necessary to cut the isolated genomic DNA of an organism with restriction enzymes for analyzing a particular gene sequence? Discuss.
- Discuss the importance of adding radioactively labeled molecules during 16S ribosomal RNA sequencing process of a bacterial genome.
- Construct a flow chart elucidating the steps in identification of 16S ribosomal RNA of a given sample.
- Nucleic acids usually migrate towards the negative electrodes. Validate the statement.
- Electro blotting techniques are routinely used in diagnostic microbiology for detection of a specific DNA sequence in the given bacterial culture. Explain.
- Specify the role of different chemicals employed in DNA extraction.
Cite this Simulator: