1. Verify tangent law in magnetism using the simulator.
2. Find the reduction factor of T.G when a current of 0.172A flows through the circular coil with number of turns equal to 20.
3. Determine the reduction factor of the given T.G with number of turns 10 and current flowing 1A.
4. Determine the horizontal intensity of earth’s magnetic field if the current flowing through the circular coil is 0.138 A and number of turns is 35.
5. Determine both the reduction factor of T.G and the horizontal intensity of earth’s magnetic field, when a current of 0.096 A flowing through a circular coil having number of turns 25 and radius 6cm.