- Diagrammatically explain the features of calorimetry.
- Calculate the heat capacity of calorimeter. Temperature of 50 mL warmer water is 37.9 0 C,Temperature of 50 mL cooler water is 20.90 C, Temperature after mixing is 29.10 C, Specific heat of water is 4.184 J/g 0 C, density of water is 1 g/mL.
- Calculate the heat capacity (kJ/K) of a calorimeter when its temperature increased to 0.3 K by the absorption of 30.0 J energy ?
- Discuss the difference between constant-volume and constant pressure calorimetry.
- How will you determine the water equivalent of Calorimeter? Discuss.
Cite this Simulator: