- The animation is instructive content for preparing lab class slides. Instructors may choose to use the interactive version in class before detailing the procedure for the isolation of mitochondria.
- Ask the student to write-down every step in his notebook and detail their observations.
- Suppose you are using centrifuge of radius 10 cm, find and put the RPM for every g involved in isolation procedure?
- Find out the names of the scientists who had role in the discovery of mitochondria?
- What are the marker enzymes assays used in mitochondria isolation?
Cite this Simulator: