- After reading the Theory material and completing the Self Evaluation, click on the RT tab.
- Click the “Start” button.
- Set a RPM using the slider (610 to 1500 rpm).
- To accelerate the flywheel, click "Accelerate" button
- When the chosen RPM is attained, click the "Decelerate" button to decelerate the flywheel back to zero rpm.
- Click the "Stop" button to stop the experiment.
- Click the "Export" button to export data.
- From the exported data, the current, voltage and rpm values corresponding to t1 and t2 and, using to maximum rpm value, calculate the efficiency of energy transfer in each direction.
Cite this Simulator: