- After reading the Theory material and completing the Self Evaluation, click on the RT tab.
- Click the “Start” button.
- Set a RPM using the slider (610 to 1500 rpm).
- To accelerate the flywheel, click "Accelerate" button
- When the chosen RPM is attained, click the "Decelerate" button to decelerate the flywheel back to zero rpm.
- Click the "Stop" button to stop the experiment.
- Click the "Export" button to export data.
- From the exported data, the current, voltage and rpm values corresponding to t1 and t2 and, using to maximum rpm value, calculate the efficiency of energy transfer in each direction.