- After reading the theory, go to the RT tab of the experiment.
- Click the "Start" button.
- Chose airfoil profile from the "Select airfoil specificatios" drop down menu .
- Choose a corresponding wind speed from the "select wind speed" drop down menu.
- [From the selected airfoil profile and wind speed, a precalculated rpm corresponding to these variables is given to the dynamometer.]***
- Set the load current using the "Load current" slider.
- Observe the data in the station status and the graphs.
- Change the "Load current" using the slider and observe the data.
- Click "Stop" button to stop the experiment.
- Click the "Export" button to export the data for further verifications.