- The molar extinction coefficient of a solution of concentration 0.04 M and thickness 10.5 cm is 80.08 L mol-1 m-1. Find the value of optical density.
- Absorbance of a solution is found to be 0.83 .Calculate % Transmittance.
- When a wavelength of 250 nm is passed through a solution, the light intensity is reduced to 20% of its initial value. Then absorbance is given by _____
- The absorbance of 1 mm of a sample solution whose concentration is 0.03 M is _____. (Given that the molar absorption coefficient is 10 L mol-1 m-1)
- An unknown solution showed absorbance 5.000 and molar absorption coefficient, ε= 160 L mol-1 m-1, (Thickness, l=2 cm). Calculate the concentration of the solution.
Cite this Simulator: