- The web-based platform allows the user to generate different patterns of spiking neurons that mimics biological synaptic network connectivity using Adex Model.
- The modeled stimulator has radio buttons to change different parameters for generating the neuronal spikes.
- User can change the parameters like membrane capacitance (C), the leak conductance (gl), the threshold (vt), the adaptation time constant(tw), the adaptation coupling parameter (a), Input current (I), Time (T), the leak reversal potential (el), the adaptation current (del), Voltage Reset (Vr), the spike triggered adaptation(b).
- User can also provide their choice of network parameters ie Number of neurons to be spiked in the “Number of Neurons” radio buttons.
- After providing the number of neurons, click on the “Add Neurons” radio button to generate the spike.
- After providing the parameters, user can run the simulation and can visualize different patterns of Spiking neurons that similar to synaptic network circuits