1. Conduct an action potential generating experiment by applying input stimuli with 0.5Vpp amplitude and 20Hz frequency. Repeat the same method for1Vpp stimuli. Observe the changes in the generated action potential and note down the difference.
2. Do the studies of various parameters affect the appearance of input and output signal.
3. Perform a comparative study of membrane potential at various membrane voltages.
4. Plot membrane potential having maximum peak-to-peak in this experiment.
5. Does the form of the spike vary between different runs / different stimulation amplitudes.