- Explain how the Kirby-Bauer method relies on diffusion of antibiotics?
- Account for the confluent growth of the microorganism in the MHA plate impregnated with antibiotic disks.
- Why Mueller Hinton Agar is most preferred for Antibiotic Susceptibility Testing?
- Point out the factors that affect the sensitivity of antibiotic susceptibility testing?
- The antibiotic susceptibility testing result of Staphylococcus aureus showed absence of growth on the zones of penicillin, ampicillin, tetracycline, chloramphenicol disk. Interpret the result.