- Click on the link ‘QPSK Real time experiment’ and after following the slot booking procedure the window shown below will appear.
2. Paste the key and the ID provided in the space below
3. The next task is to enable both the channels, i.e., Ch0 and Ch1. This is done by switching on both the channels.
4. After that run the application by clicking on the "Run" button.
5. You can enter your own value in the volts/div and compare the results.
6. Stop the experiment by clicking the stop button available in the front panel.