- Using this slider, the number of turns of the coil can be varying.
- The show rod check box will enable and disable the rod inside the coil.
- The show Graph check box enables the amplified output graph.
Performing the simulation:
The user has the privilege to move the magnet round the stage according to the magnetic movement the rod gets magnetize and the sound produced can be heard.
- Move the magnet around the stage. Change of magnetic flux produce fluctuating current. That can be heard as noise from the speaker.
- Repeat the experiment with different situations like increase the number of coil, remove the rod,etc. And observe the result