1. Determine the minimum frequency required to have Photoelectric effect for an EM radiation, when incident on a zinc metal surface.
2. Determine the target material if the threshold frequency of EM radiaion is 5.5x1015 Hz in a particular photoelectric experimental set up.
3. Determine the maximum kinetic energy of photo-electrons emitted from a Zinc metal surface, if the incident frequency is 3x1015Hz.
4. What sould be the stopping potential for photoelectrons if the target material used is Platinum and incident frequency is 2x1015Hz?
5. What should be the minimum applied potential for complete stoppage of photocurrent in an experimental if the target material is copper and the incident frequency is 2.7x1015 Hz.