- Calculate the number of lines per unit length of the given grating using the simulator.
- Using green light as the standard, calculate the number of lines per unit length of the grating and hence obtain the wavelength of red line of the spectrum.
- Find the diffraction angle of the red line for the first order spectrum of the mercury spectrum.
- Compare the wavelength of red and violet lines of the mercury spectrum using diffraction grating arrangement.
- Obtain the wavelength of all prominent lines of the mercury spectrum using the diffraction grating arrangement.
Cite this Simulator: