- What is the electrode potential of electrode in which conc. of Mg2+ is 0.01 M? =-2.36 V.
- 100 mL of a neutral solution containing 0.2 g of copper was electrolysed till the whole of copper was deposited. The current strength was maintained at 1.2 and the volume of solution was maintained at 100 mL. Assuming 100% efficiency, find out the time taken for deposition of copper. [At.wt of copper =63.58]
- The reduction potentials of and electrode are 0.34 V and 0.80 V respectively. Construct a galvanic cell using these values. For what concentration of Ag+ ions will e.m.f of the cell at 25 0C be zero if conc. of Cu2+ is 0.01 M.
- Calculate the maximum work that can be obtained from the Daniel cell . Given that and are -0.76 and +0.34 V respectively.
- For Daniel Cell involving the cell reaction,,the standard free energies of Zn (s), Cu (s), Cu2+ (aq) and Zn2+ (aq) are 0, 0, 64.4 KJmol-1 and -154.0 KJmol-1 respectively. Calculate the standard EMF of the cell.
Cite this Simulator: