- You are introducing Barium sample in the flame photometer. Discuss the fate of the Barium in the flame.
- Flame photometry is widely employed for qualitative and quantitative analysis. Discuss.
- You are provided with solutions of Potassium iodide, Cesium chloride and Sodium hydroxide without proper labels in the solution bottle. Using flame photometric techniques how will you identify the solutions separately?
- If Photo detector of the flame photometer is not working, how will it interfere with the experimental result? Discuss.
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages of using flame photometry?
Cite this Simulator: