- What are the consequences of Rh incompatibility and what does it lead to?
- Hemolytic disease of new born due to maternal fetal ABO in compatibility occurs more frequently as a result of which specific mismatch?
- A maternity case involves an infant with type AB blood. Four women claim to be the mother. You be the judge, as far as the blood type evidence allows.
- The woman with type A blood could not be the mother.
- The woman with type AB blood could not be the mother.
- The woman with type O blood could not be the mother.
- The woman with type B blood could not be the mother.
- All the four could be the mother.
- Two parents with blood types A and O have a child who has type O blood. What is the probability that their next child will be type A?
- A woman is married for a 2nd time. Her first husband was blood type A and her son by that marriage was type O. Her new husband is type B and their child is type AB. What is the woman's blood group?
Cite this Simulator: