- While performing the experiment " Detection of ammonium sulphate in Milk", a pink color result is observed. What can we conclude from this observation?
- Find out different adulterants added to milk other than the mentioned, and the tests for detecting them.
- Why benzoic acid and salicylic acid is added to milk and what is the basis for the test used to detect the presence of these acids?
- Which is the commonly occurring sugar in milk? Will the milk containing this sugar gives a positive result for the test " Detection of sugar in Milk"?
- What could be the purpose of adding soap to the milk and what kind of reaction does soap and phenolphthalein indicator undergo?
Cite this Simulator: