1. Find out the minimum period with which the given pendulum can oscillate on earth.
2. Period of oscillation of compound pendulum when suspended at a distance 35 cm from one end is found to be 1.510 sec. What will be the length of the equivalent simple pendulum having the same period?
3. Locate the center of oscillation of a meter stick suspended about a transverse axis at the 10cm mark. At what other positions could the meter stick be suspended and have the same period?
4. From the given simulation find out the lengths of the compound pendulum where you can get same value of time period. Find out the length of the equivalent simple pendulum for that time period.
5. Which planet in the simulator has the shortest time period and which one has the longest time period?