1. “Polarography is a branch of voltammetry”. Cite some basic mechanisms/ functions to prove this fact.
2. An unknown concentration of Cadmium ion is provided to you. Use polarographic techniques to find out its concentration. Explain.
3. Explain the importance of Ilkovic equation in polarographic technique.
4. Discuss the functions of the following
a. Platinum electrode.
b. Saturated calomel electrode.
c. Polarographic cell.
5. Discuss in detail about i-E curve. How you can apply polarographic techniques in determining the features of i-E curve?