- A fat has an iodine value of 250, what can you conclude about the nature of the fat? Can this fat be provided to a patient having cardiovascular disease?
- If a 0.2g of oil consumed 1ml of sodium thiosulphate, calculate its Iodine value and classify the oil?
- What is the role of starch in the titration?
- What is the practical use of the iodine number?
- What can be concluded about the solvents used for in this experiemnt?
- Calculate the number of double bonds in the fat?
- Why starch indicator is added during the titration rather adding it before the titration?