1) In the absence of predators, what happens to the population of herbivores? Why? Is this reasonable?
2) Try the simulator with various carrying capacity values for both options, with and without satiation and note the differences?
3) What is the effect of carrying capacity on equilibrium densities? And how does this carrying capacity affect the stability of the population?
4) How do your conclusions from this satiation model differ from your conclusions from the non-satiation model?
5) Change the satiation value of the predator and try to repeat the experiment as asked in problem 4 and note down the differences? Try the higher values of satiation and lower values of satiation.