- Go to the "RT" tab of the experiment.
- Click "Start" button to start the experiment.
- Increase the flow rate of water using the "flow rate control" slider.
- Wait for some time and observe the changes in "Inlet temperature", "Outlet temperature" and so on in the station status and the graphs. (Use select view drop down menu to see the real time video streaming and the thermal camera images.)
- Change the flow rate and repeat step 3 and 4.
- Click "Stop" button to stop the experiment.
- Click "Export" button to export the data for further verifications.
Cite this Simulator: