- Click the “Start” button to connect to the device.
- Select the type of view from the top most tab “Graphical view, Webcam1, Webcam2, Webcam3”
- Then click “Calibrate” and wait for a few seconds to plot the stray values (This is done so as to give enough time for the triggering signal.)
- Click “Start Loading”. As the loading proceeds the corresponding graphs are plotted on each sub windows in the page(This mainly depends on the network speed).
- The “Stray Load” and “Actual Load” values are given in the right hand side-bottom end.
- The “Blue Arrow” given shows if the beam is loading or unloading, Down arrow indicates loading and up arrow unloading.
- The Stress vs Moment graph can be observed.
- After finishing the experiment, the user is required to click on 2 points on the Stress-Moment graph to obtain the slope using the automatic calculator in the lower left hand side window.
- This value should be equal to the (y/I) geometric parameter for the given beam.
Cite this Simulator: