The alternate method to access flash content
Download adobe flash content debugger from the below link
For Windows, Macintosh, Linux
After download, open the flash content debugger and click 'open' from the 'File' menu (Refer to the below figure).
Copy the below link and past it in the Open window of the flash debugger, then click the OK button.
- Resistor: A resistor is a two-terminal electronic component that produces a voltage across its terminals that is proportional to the electric current through it in accordance with Ohm's law.
- Lamp: A lamp is a replaceable component such as an incandescent light bulb, which is designed to produce light from electricity. These components usually have a base of ceramic, metal, glass or plastic, which makes an electrical connection in the socket of a light fixture.
- Wire: A wire is a single, usually cylindrical, elongated string of metal. Wires are used to bear mechanical loads and to carry electricity and telecommunications signals. Wire is commonly formed by drawing the metal through a hole in a die or draw plate.
- Switch: In electronics, a switch is an electrical component that can break an electrical circuit, interrupting the current or diverting it from one conductor to another.
- Battery: In electronics, a battery or voltaic cell is a combination of many electrochemical Galvanic cells of identical type to store chemical energy and to deliver higher voltage or higher current than with single cells.
- Voltmeter: A voltmeter is an instrument used for measuring the electrical potential difference between two points in an electric circuit. Analog voltmeters move a pointer across a scale in proportion to the voltage of the circuit; digital voltmeters give a numerical display of voltage by use of an analog to digital converter.
- Ammeter: An ammeter is a measuring instrument used to measure the electric current in a circuit. Electric currents are measured in amperes (A), hence the name.
- Non-contact ammeter: A type of ammeter that need not be a part of the circuit.
Connections are made using the components that can be drag from the right side of the simulator.
Connection with wire is complete only when the black color appears at its ends.